Finance Business Partner for Bella Center & Bella Arena
Are you our new colleague?
BC Hospitality Group is experiencing high growth and is searching for an experienced Finance Business Partner, with a strong strategic and commercial mindset to manage the financials for Bella Center and the new Bella Arena.
About the job?
The key success criteria in this position will be to enable management to deliver top results, by providing in depth financial insights, creating the foundation to make data-driven and informed decisions based on strong financial- and business reporting.
The Finance Business Partner will join the commercial finance team, and will be a point of contact in all finance matters, maintaining a close relationship with key stakeholders within the organization.
Your responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Delivering key financials to management, on event level as well as aggregate business
- Maintaining a close dialogue with management, identifying potential areas of improvement based on key financials and deviations to the long term strategy
- Work proactively together with the finance and accounting team to maintain and improve systems and processes to efficiently deliver key financials
- Financial reporting, hereunder financial and business controlling on event level as well as aggregate business
- Forecast- & budget process owner
- Analysis of event performance
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Visualization and presentation of financial data to stakeholders
- Build business cases and participate in due diligence of new investment opportunities
The ideal candidate thrives working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple contact points within the organization.
Further qualifications and skills ideally include:
- A master degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Top academic performance and strong analytical skills
- Proven commercial mindset and track record
- Previous history working in the events industry, with understanding of industry KPIs and operating procedures
- Team player with fluent written and spoken English skills
- Advanced user experience with Power BI, D365 and MS Office
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new team member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
About the company
At BC Hospitality Group, we value diversity and therefore encourage everyone qualified to apply regardless of gender, age, disability, ethnic background, religion and sexual orientation.
BC Hospitality Group, has more than 1,580 hotel rooms, 162 meeting and conference rooms and more than 200,000 square metres of conference, meeting and event facilities with capacity for more than 30,000 people.
BC Hospitality Group has approximately 300 permanent employees divided between close to 50 different nationalities.
BC Hospitality Group A/S is one of Denmark's largest companies within hotels, conferences, events and hospitality. The company consists of: Bella Center Copenhagen, Scandinavia’s largest exhibition and conference centre – Bella Sky Conference & Event, Denmark’s largest conference centre – Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, Denmark’s leading hotel within sustainability – AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, the largest design hotel in Scandinavia – Copenhagen Marriott, one of Copenhagen’s best-known, five-star hotels – CIFF, northern Europe’s leading fashion fair - CIFF Showrooms, Scandinavia's largest fashion house for professionals with more than 16,000 sqm of permanent showrooms. – International House, Bella Center Copenhagen’s office hotel rent out offices from 11 sqm to 300 sqm.