Souschef for Copenhagen Towers Canteen
Are you our new colleague?
Are you a committed Chef who wants to help provide our guests with an unforgettable experience when they eat with us? Then you might be our new colleague.
About the job?
Responsible for the daily operation of the kitchen – this is done by ensuring the product quality is at a high level, and that the optimal service and quality is provided to all hotel guests according to the hotel’s business objectives.
- Be a role model for chefs and trainees
- Responsible for the food quality together with team
- Responsible for planning of week, goods overview and preparing for the week
- CO Responsible for ordering and food cost
- Responsible for high hygiene standard and cleaning standard in the kitchens, within the law and the IHG Brand
- Be part of a good working environment and ensure of the safety protocols
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Part of the solution and never the problem
- Be conversant with the fire emergency procedure of the hotel and other emergency procedures as laid down by the hotel
PROFFESIONAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Good command in English
- Enjoy a hardworking environment
- Service mindset: always put the guest first, provide excellent service
PERSONALE AND SOCIALE SKILLS
- A smiling and positive attitude. Positive and accommodating behavior.
- A good team player. Passionate to neighborhood, natural curiosity and a warm way with people
- Chef educated
- High School/Vocational
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new team member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Bellagroup is among the largest hospitality companies in Denmark. Bellagroup stands on two legs of business: venues and hotels.
The venue part is comprised of Bella Center Copenhagen, Bella Arena and Bella Sky Conference & Event, CIFF Showrooms and International House. Bellagroup produce major events such as CIFF (Copenhagen International Fashion Fair), Bogforum (Book Forum) and LEGO World.
In the hotel part, Bellagroup operates three hotels with internationally recognized brands: Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen and Copenhagen Marriott totalling almost 1,600 rooms.
Bellagroup has more than 160 meeting- and conferencerooms and in total more than 200,000 squaremeters with enough space to host 30,000 people.