Group Booking Supervisor for Bellagroup
Er du vores nye kollega?
Bellagroup is looking for a Group Booking Supervisor to the Groups Team.
As the Group Booking Supervisor for the Hotel Group Reservations, you will be responsible for managing accommodation agreements. This applies from negotiating and entering hotel contracts with our business partners and internal project teams until settlement after end of stay.
You will be supervising the team that acts as contact person concerning everything related to room contracts for various events, including agreement management with hotel agents and all processes regarding contracts, planning and handling of room blocks across the group.
- A challenging job in a great team with focus on mutual respect and open dialogue
- A fast-moving working environment where we take care of each other
- A unique cooperation between Bellagroup, IHG and Marriott – a world of different brands
- A job with room for independence where you are expected to create great results
- A great company with a lot of career opportunities
Among others, your tasks will consist of:
- Handle all group reservation requests for our hotel properties via telephone, e-mail,and internet in a friendly, efficient, and prompt manner.
- To secure and achieve our revenue targets.
- To secure a positive and good working relationship in our team and with other departments
- To ensure Bellagroup’s objectives are met in regards in all
- Be a role model and take pride in sustaining an excellent service level towards clients and co-workers.
- To be a professional and ensure the team delivers a stable and reliable effort towards clients as well as in house.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and in a friendly manner.
- Process and respond to requests efficiently and effectively.
- Handle group reservation requests from other departments.
- Understand the hotel’s group cancellation policies.
- Understand the hotel’s no-show policies.
- Understand the hotel’s credit policy and ensure this is adhered to in terms of deposit requests and prepayment.
- Manage the aftersales follow up procedure.
- Check all traces daily.
- Check all necessary reports daily.
- Be aware at all times of the selling status, rates, packages, and groups coming into the hotels.
- Ensure you have a complete understanding of MARSHA, Concerto, OPERA PMS, GXP etc.
- Know the contents of the Marriott Bonvoy, the IHG Rewards program, Rewarding Event and Business Points for groups.
- You are a strong experienced leader with a strong background in group sales
- You master cooperation and negotiate at all levels both internally and externally
- You think in terms of end-to-end processes and structure and take pride in getting things together across the organization
- You are used to working with several IT systems and familiarizing yourself with the processes across these
- Experience with multi-brand selling
- Strong knowledge of MS word and Excel
- Experience with OPERA for hotels
- A bachelor in Hospitality Management or similar
What we also expect from you:
- Strong knowledge of the hotel business
- Flair for numbers
- A positive and outgoing mindset
- Readiness to help – guests as well as colleagues
- Business acumen
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluency in Danish, English – other languages are a plus
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new team member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Bellagroup er blandt Danmarks største virksomheder inden for hospitality. Bellagroup har som udgangspunkt to forretningsben: Venues og hoteller.
Venuedelen består af Bella Center Copenhagen, Bella Arena og Bella Sky Conference & Event, CIFF Showrooms og International House. Bellagroups egenproduceret store events er bl.a. CIFF (Copenhagen International Fashion Fair), Bogforum og LEGO World.
I hoteldelen driver Bellagroup tre hoteller med internationalt anerkendte brands: Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen og Copenhagen Marriott med til sammen næsten 1.600 værelser.
Bellagroup har over 160 møde- og konferencelokaler og samlet ca. 200.000 kvadratmeter, med plads til over 30.000 gæster.