Sales Manager for our new Bella Arena
Er du vores nye kollega?
We are looking for a new Sales Manager for Bella Arena – is it you?
Bella Arena, our new 7000 sqm pillar free space, along with 10,000 sqm of foyer space outside will attract new types of events to Bella Center Copenhagen. Bella Arena has its own identity and at the same time the newest member of the Bella family.
We are looking for a colleague to help us generate demand and grow market segments. The position will give you a unique opportunity to work with Northern Europe’s largest congress center and our international brands.
Your focus will be on Concerts, TV Production, Exhibitions, Sports Events, and other cultural events to both Bella Arena, and Bella Center Copenhagen. The role will sit within the Congress and Large Events team, and you will also work on international congresses and events.
- Develop the sales strategy for the Bella Arena brand, and these segments within Bella Center Copenhagen
- Generate leads through utilizing and growing your strong network
- Attend and arrange sales activities
- Prepare and present proposals
- Managing, planning, and implementing site inspections
- Negotiating contracts
- Grow our market share in these segments and increase the occupancy levels at Bella Arena, Bella Center Copenhagen and BCHG hotels
To be successful in this job:
- You have documented sales results from the industry, or a related industry, as well as knowledge and networks within the target segments
- You are outgoing and you naturally create relationships
- You are experienced in terms of execution and follow-up on promotional activities
- You possess high commercial insight and understanding
- You master to run several parallel projects without losing track or impact
- You have a high level in both written and spoken Danish and English
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and your overall goal is therefore to ensure that dialogue and interaction is always trustworthy and professional so that our customers like to come back.
You will become part of a team where we work well together, support each other, and emphasize on cooperation to achieve specific goals for the department as well as individual goals. You will have many touch points with different teams internally as well as various external partners.
We will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please note the hiring manager will first review applications on return from annual leave from 13th July.
We look forward to hearing from you.
I BC Hospitality Group A/S værdsætter vi mangfoldighed og opfordrer derfor alle kvalificerede til at søge uanset køn, alder, handicap, etnisk baggrund, religion og seksuel orientering.
BC Hospitality Group, råder over 1.580 hotelværelser, 162 møde- og konferencelokaler og ca. 200.000 m2 konference- og møde- og eventfaciliteter med plads til over 30.000 personer.
BC Hospitality Group A/S beskæftiger ca. 300 fastansatte medarbejdere fordelt på ca. 50 forskellige nationaliteter.
BC Hospitality Group A/S er en af Danmarks største virksomheder inden for hoteller, konferencer, messer og hospitality. Virksomheden består af: Bella Center Copenhagen, Skandinaviens største messe- og kongrescenter – Bella Sky Conference & Event, Danmarks største konferencecenter – Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, Danmarks førende hotel inden for bæredygtighed – AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, Nordens største designhotel – Copenhagen Marriott, et af Københavns bedst kendte, 5-stjernede hoteller – CIFF, Nordeuropas førende modemesse – CIFF Showrooms, Skandinaviens største modehus med over 16.000 kvm. permanente lejemål – International House, Bella Center Copenhagens kontorhotel, som udlejer kontorer fra 11 m2 til 300 m2.