Sales Manager – Nordic Region
Er du vores nye kollega?
The position is part of a highly-driven sales team and a key role in one of the biggest hospitality groups in Copenhagen – a very dynamic, innovative and commercially minded organization. Does this sound like your dream job? Then hurry up and send us your application today!
The Sales Manager has a key function in our commercial organization and maintain an important job for BC Hospitality Group and it’s overall performance.
Critical success factors in this role include:
- Maximizing and drive room-nights and conference revenues to our hotels and venues (Corporate & MICE Business)
- Securing market share within relevant segments i.e. Sports, Government and Entertainment
- Playing a key role in both the Proactive Sales team and across BC Hospitality Group
- Being a part of our BC Hospitality Groups culture and One Team approach
- Being a strong BC Hospitality Group market ambassador
The job of Sales Manager is a mix of new business development (30-40%) and account management (60-70%) and requiring skills that will suit both styles of selling.
Key area of focus is the Nordic Market, with occasional European business travel in order to explore and drive new opportunities.
Working closely with Global brands, global sales colleagues and peers in our business in a highly collaborative work environment is very important.
- Responsible and drive revenue from own account portfolio
- International and Nordic RFPs to drive Nordic Transient and MICE business
- Participate and attend in relevant national and international sales activities, exhibitions and trade shows
- Segments such as; Corporate, MICE, Sport, Entertainment and Government
- Collaborate with our Nordic & International brand’s Global Sales offices on joint accounts
- Plan own sales activities
- Conducting client meetings, site inspections and conference calls
- Collaborate with hotels sales department to secure the business for BC Hospitality Group
- Participate in relevant Networks and brand /sell BC Hospitality Group
The job requires commercial thinking, and an astute understanding of and empathy with people. Building and maintaining relationships with both new prospect accounts and existing accounts is an essential skill for this role.
Other key attributes include:
- Passionate about Sales
- Strategic account management and solution selling
- Professional, with a “get it done” attitude and strong work ethic
- Capable of thinking and acting in a strategic and commercial way
- Possessing a true hunting instinct, to facilitate the success of our MICE and Corporate business.
- Relationship building and keen negotiation skills
- Creative thinking
- A team player with a collaborative approach combined with drive, focus and determination
- Proactive, initiator, enthusiastic, self-motivator, and target oriented
- Thrive in a dynamic high pace culture and atmosphere
- Solution oriented and positive mindset
We will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
I BC Hospitality Group A/S værdsætter vi mangfoldighed og opfordrer derfor alle kvalificerede til at søge uanset køn, alder, handicap, etnisk baggrund, religion og seksuel orientering.
BC Hospitality Group, råder over 1.580 hotelværelser, 162 møde- og konferencelokaler og ca. 200.000 m2 konference- og møde- og eventfaciliteter med plads til over 30.000 personer.
BC Hospitality Group A/S beskæftiger ca. 300 fastansatte medarbejdere fordelt på ca. 50 forskellige nationaliteter.
BC Hospitality Group A/S er en af Danmarks største virksomheder inden for hoteller, konferencer, messer og hospitality. Virksomheden består af: Bella Center Copenhagen, Skandinaviens største messe- og kongrescenter – Bella Sky Conference & Event, Danmarks største konferencecenter – Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, Danmarks førende hotel inden for bæredygtighed – AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, Nordens største designhotel – Copenhagen Marriott, et af Københavns bedst kendte, 5-stjernede hoteller – CIFF, Nordeuropas førende modemesse – CIFF Showrooms, Skandinaviens største modehus med over 16.000 kvm. permanente lejemål – International House, Bella Center Copenhagens kontorhotel, som udlejer kontorer fra 11 m2 til 300 m2.