Senior Revenue Manager
Er du vores nye kollega?
Are you an experienced Revenue Management professional, ready to take the next step in your career and join our team at BC Hospitality Group?
This role will provide you with a challenge to manage our internationally branded hotels, driving profitable revenues through pricing and inventory management while also managing a team of colleagues.
In this position you will oversee all revenue management activities and staff. You are responsible for balancing the financial objectives of different products to maximize total profitable revenues. You are accountable for pricing, positioning and inventory of all our hotels. You oversee all processes associated with demand, revenue, inventory, forecasting and opportunity analysis. You act as the primary contact for the revenue department and maintain productive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Analyzing Data and information – Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Generating and delivering accurate and timely results – generating and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Executing on a strategy – taking a predetermined strategy and drive the execution of that strategy.
- Stakeholder information – informing and/or updating senior management and other stakeholders, peers and subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Identifying and proposing solutions to potential challenges – analyzing information, identifying current and potential problems and proposing solutions.
- Collaborating with colleagues in the team and in other units to successfully manage projects – working closely with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
- Provide revenue management functional expertise and leadership.
- Ensure hotel strategies conform to brand philosophies and initiatives.
- Manage inventory to maximize profitable rooms revenue.
- Provide input on business evaluation recommendations.
- Lead efforts to coordinate strategies between sales offices.
- Maintain accurate reservation system information.
- Check distribution channels regularly for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
- Analyze period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
You are a strong communicator, who works with and through others. You are adept at building and maintaining relationships and good at getting people around you to see things your way. You are known for your analytical mindset and you work efficiently and structured. You value accuracy and attention to detail, and you influence people around you to value the same. Because of your keen sense of structuring and strong processes, you can manage both team members and stakeholders in a busy and ever-changing work environment.
Skills, knowledge, adn experience:
- 3+ years of experience from a similar role
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen collaboration skills
- Previous work with hospitality or tourism is an advantage
Personal and social skills:
- Strong communicator who can manage stakeholders
- People person who can engage with colleagues at every level
At BC Hospitality Group, we value diversity and therefore encourage everyone qualified to apply regardless of gender, age, disability, ethnic background, religion and sexual orientation.
BC Hospitality Group, råder over 1.580 hotelværelser, 162 møde- og konferencelokaler og ca. 200.000 m2 konference- og møde- og eventfaciliteter med plads til over 30.000 personer.
BC Hospitality Group A/S beskæftiger ca. 2.000 medarbejdere, hvoraf ca. 750 er fastansatte og har en årlig omsætning på lige knap 1 mia. kroner.
BC Hospitality Group A/S er en af Danmarks største virksomheder inden for hoteller, konferencer, messer og hospitality. Virksomheden består af: Bella Center Copenhagen, Skandinaviens største messe- og kongrescenter – Comwell Conference Center Copenhagen, Danmarks største konferencecenter – Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, Danmarks førende hotel inden for bæredygtighed – AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, Nordens største designhotel – Marriott Copenhagen, et af Københavns bedst kendte, 5-stjernede hoteller – CIFF, Nordeuropas førende modemesse – CIFF Showrooms, Skandinaviens største modehus med permanente lejemål – International House, Bella Center Copenhagens kontorhotel, som udlejer kontorer fra 11 m2 til 300 m2.